CORPUS CHRISTI, TX — Free medical services will be provided to residents out in Robstown on Wednesday morning.
The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District’s Mobile Clinic will be at Cruisers County Store on Wednesday, September 13, located at 2723 FM 665 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The mobile clinic will be providing the following services at no cost:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Screening
- Children vaccines up to 18 years of age who meet eligibility (Medicaid eligible, uninsured, or underinsured)
- Diabetes Screening and Education
- Wellness Counseling Resources
- Referrals to Community Resources
For more information on the mobile clinic, visit Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District | City of Corpus Christi (cctexas.com)