A man with ties to Laredo and San Antonio has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list.
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, 46-year-old Raul Alejandro Martinez is wanted on seven felony warrants from the Laredo Police Department, Webb County Sheriff’s Office, the U.S. Marshals and Texas DPS Special Agents.
Martinez has been wanted since June, when authorities say he fled his last known address in Laredo.
A cash reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information leading to Martinez’ capture.
Martinez is described as a Hispanic male, 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing approximately 195 pounds. He has tattoos on his left arm, left thigh, neck, right shoulder and upper left arm.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters MUST provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters “DPS” – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store and for Android users on Google Play.
According to DPS. all tips are anonymous – regardless of how they are submitted – and tipsters will be provided a tip number instead of using a name.