CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Corpus Christi Independent School District is changing up its curbside meal service program.
Beginning on Monday, curbside meals will be offered at the six C.C.I.S.D. high schools.
· Mary Carroll High School, 5301 Weber Rd
· Richard King High School, 5225 Gollihar Rd
· Roy Miller High School, 1 Battlin' Buc Blvd
· Foy H. Moody High School, 1818 Trojan Dr
· W.B. Ray High School, 1002 Texan Trail
· Veterans Memorial High School, 3750 Cimarron Blvd
Meal pick up times are between 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for children between 1 and 18 years of age.
Parents can pick up the meals on Mondays and Wednesday.