Beginning Monday, October 26, 2020, CCISD curbside meal service will be offered at the district's six comprehensive high schools.
Meal service times are 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for children 1-18 years of age. Meals will be available to pick up on Mondays and Wednesdays only.
- On Mondays, meals will be provided for Monday and Tuesday
- On Wednesdays, meals will be provided for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Updated list of curbside service locations:
- Mary Carroll High School, 5301 Weber Rd
- Richard King High School, 5225 Gollihar Rd
- Roy Miller High School, 1 Battlin’ Buc Blvd
- Foy H. Moody High School, 1818 Trojan Dr
- W.B. Ray High School, 1002 Texan Trail
- Veterans Memorial High School, 3750 Cimarron Blvd
Please Note: Regardless of district, if a parent comes to pick up meals without the children in the car, one of these documents must be presented, or shown on phone:
- Parent without children form count (given by food service staff at curbside after initial document is presented)
- Official Letter/email/electronic school application from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of the school website, printed or electronic, that includes the children names
- Birth certificate for children not in school
- Student ID card