NewsLocal News

Actions

P.O.E.T.S. Restaurant suffers minimal damage from steak fire

Posted at 5:44 PM, Feb 22, 2019
and last updated 2019-02-22 19:38:25-05

 

 The Corpus Christi Fire Department received reports of a grill fire at P.O.E.T.S. Restaurant this morning.

When fire personnel arrived at the scene on Saratoga near Everhart, smoke was pouring out of the building. Thankfully, no injuries or major damages occurred.

The source of the fire is said to be a steak that was left on the grill for too long.