CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Only one restaurant was inspected due to last week's big freeze.
Takeniwa landed on the Kitchen Cops' B-list.
The restaurant located at 5216 South Padre Island Drive Scored an 82.
Here's a list of the violations health inspectors found.
- Raw meat stored above vegetables and pasta
- Dirty ice machine
- Chemicals stored above prep table
- All food in refrigerator needs to be covered and labeled
- No thermometer in refrigerator
- No soap at hand washing station
- Employees need to wear hair restraints while preparing food
- Container of lemons stored in ice used for drinks
- Scoop with handle needed to portion food
If you have a complaint or concern call 361-826- 7222 or CLICK HERE.