The Buccaneer Commission has decided to postpone all Buc Days events this year.
"Due to the continuous and unexpected spread of COVID-19, the Buccaneer Commission has decided to further postpone its 2020 event to 2021 at its regularly scheduled time," said a press release from the commission.
Tickets that have already been bought for this year's events will be good for next year's events. According to the Buc Days representatives, a refund can be sought at the place of purchase.
“The Buccaneer Commission is grateful to its 300+ volunteers, 70+ Corporate Partners and the Community for supporting our events and fundraisers throughout the years.” said Johnny Philipello, Buc Days President & CEO. “Despite the challenges faced with not having the signature event in 2020, we were able to award $62,000 to 20 deserving high school seniors in the Coastal Bend region. We look forward to doing it bigger and better in 2021.”
Here is next year's schedule:
- CITGO presents Buccaneer Days April 29 - May 9, 2021
- Stripes Carnival & Reliant Treasure Island Shopping April 29 - May 9, 2021
- The 67th Annual Buccaneer Days Coronation Pageant Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Navy Army Night Parade Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Parade Pachanga Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Rodeo Corpus Christi presented by Miller Lite May 6 - May 9, 2021
- College Night presented by Valero - Clay Walker (Thursday concert after ProRodeo)
- Dia del Vaquero presented by Laredo Taco - Siggno (Friday concert after ProRodeo)
- Port of Corpus Christi Night - Aaron Watson (Saturday concert after ProRodeo)
- Military & First Responder Night - Styx (Sunday concert after ProRodeo Finals)
- BBQ on the Bay May 6 - May 9, 2021
- IBC Junior Parade Saturday, May 8, 2021