The City of Corpus Christi and City Secretary Rebecca L. Huerta have announced early and election day locations, dates and times for the Dec. 18 runoff election for mayor and city council members in Districts 1, 2, 3, and 5.
Under its joint election agreement with Nueces County, the City of Corpus Christi is participating in a joint election with the City of Driscoll.
Registered voters will be able to cast their Election Day ballots at any of these vote centers from 7:00 a.m. through 7 p.m.
Curbside voting will be available at all locations by calling (361) 888-0303.
- Cimarron Senior Apartments–2802 Cimarron Blvd.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center–5151 McArdle Rd.
- Driscoll I.S.D. (Guadalupe Hernandez Complex)–425 W. Dragon St.
- Ethel Eyerly Senior Center–654 Graham Rd.
- Gibson Elementary–5723 Hampshire Rd.;
- Grace Presbyterian Church–6301 Yorktown Blvd.
- Greenwood Senior Center–4040 Greenwood Dr.
- Hamlin Middle School–3900 Hamlin Dr.
- Hilltop Community Center–11425 Leopard St.
- La Retama Central Library–805 Comanche St.
- Lindale Senior Center–3135 Swantner St.
- LULAC West Apartments–10702 IH 37.
- Magee Elementary (Star Annex)–4201 Calallen Dr.
- Montclair Elementary–5241 Kentner St.
- Oveal Williams Senior Center–1414 Martin Luther King Dr.
- Parkway Presbyterian Church–3707 Santa Fe St.
- Schlitterbahn–14353 Commodores Dr.
- The Valencia–6110 Ayers St.
- Villa of Corpus Christi–South–4834 Yorktown Blvd.
- West Oso Jr. High School–5202 Bear Ln.
- Woodlawn Elementary–1110 Woodlawn Dr.
- Zavala Senior Center–510 Osage St.
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8 and Dec. 9. It will continue from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Dec. 10-14 at the main early voting place at the Nueces County Courthouse, 901 Leopard St. It will also continue at the early voting substations (unless otherwise indicated) at sites in Corpus Christi unless otherwise indicated; curbside voting is available at all locations at (361) 888-0303.
- CORPUS CHRISTI CITY HALL–1201 Leopard St. (Closed 12/8 & 12/9)
- DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING CENTER–5151 McArdle Rd.
- DRISCOLL ISD (Guadalupe Hernandez Complex)–425 W. Dragon St.
- ETHEL EYERLY SENIOR CENTER–654 Graham Rd.
- GREENWOOD SENIOR CENTER–4040 Greenwood Dr.
- HILLTOP COMMUNITY CENTER–11425 Leopard St.
- SCHLITTERBAHN–14353 Commodores Dr.
- THE VALENICA–6110 Ayers St.
- VETERANS’ MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL–3750 Cimarron Blvd (Closed 12/8).
The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is Friday, Dec.7. For information on how to apply, call the Nueces County Clerk’s Office at (361) 888-0865.