Man hospitalized after being stung two hundred times

Posted at 5:51 PM, Apr 21, 2018

A local man is recovering in the hospital after police say he was stung over two hundred times by bees.

Medics were called out to a home in the 2700 block of Morrow Drive near West Guth Park around 3:15 pm Saturday.

According to firefighters at the scene, the man was taken to Christus Spohn Shoreline Hospital in very serious condition.

Vector control says the bees came from a hive located at the back of the house.