The 4th Annual Fiesta De La Flor begins Friday night, April 13 at 5:30 p.m.
The city of Corpus Christi expect to have 50,000 Selena fans throughout the weekend to celebrate the life of slain Tejano star Selena Quintanilla-Perez.
A few things to expect this year:
Friday, April 13, 5:30 p.m. – midnight
Saturday, April 14, noon – midnight
- There will be metal detectors and bag checks, as well as enforced CCPD throughout the grounds, for more info you can find that here.
- To buy tickets, go to FiestaDeLaFlor.com, $15 for one day or $20 at the gate. Children 7 and under are free.
- Road Closures: Shoreline between Resaca and Power St is SHUT DOWN. Chaparral near event site is ONE WAY ONLY.
- CCRTA will have FREE shuttle pick up starting at 5 p.m. at City Hall and the County Courthouse
- Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood Wax Figure of Selena will make its second appearance in Corpus Christi.
- Kid’s zone, La Mercado, live performances, panel for discussion, and plenty of food trucks
For more info you can check out their website at FiestaDeLaFlor.com