CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The city of Corpus Christi is prepping for another round of mosquito spraying to combat the growing mosquito population and incoming rainfall, according to city officials.
Corpus Christi Animal Care Services (CCACS) and Vector Control will begin spraying in the following areas:
- Monday, Sept. 11, Routes 1, 2, 3 - Calallen
- Tuesday, Sept. 12, Routes 4, 5 - Northwest
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, Routes 15, 20 - Central Corpus Christi
- Thursday, Sept. 14, Routes 16, 18 - Central Corpus Christi
- Friday, Sept. 15, Routes 13, 14 - Central Corpus Christi
City officials said that the spraying route schedule is tentative and will be subject to change because of weather conditions and wind speeds.