Posted 2:35 PM 12/20/2012 : Electrical Short Blamed for Overnight Fire
CORPUS CHRISTI - Firefighters say an electrical short is to blame for a fire that damaged several businesses in a shopping center on Leopard Street early Friday morning.
The owners of Chances R Bar noticed smoke coming from a back office and called for help.
Firefighters say the
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the KZTV 10 News Desk at 361-883-7070 x151 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KZTV10.COM Mobile Website
Get KZTV10.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KZTV10.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|10 News Team
Read about your favorite KZTV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more