Posted 7:12 PM 8/19/2012 : Dixon Drive Fire Victims Asking For Donations
CORPUS CHRISTI -- A family of 13 is asking for help after a fire tore through their home destroying all their belongings.
The blaze sparked Saturday morning on Dixon Drive.
Firefighters say it started in the laundry room and the cause is likely electrical in nature.
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the KZTV 10 News Desk at 361-883-7070 x151 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KZTV10.COM Mobile Website
Get KZTV10.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KZTV10.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|10 News Team
Read about your favorite KZTV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more