Be careful if you're using a space heater to keep warm tonight.
According to firefighters, that's what may be the blame for an overnight fire that destroyed a storage shed.
It happened on the 700 block of Webb Street just after midnight.
A woman woke up after smelling smoke and found the shed fully engulfed in flames.
The woman and a man sleeping in the storage shed were using a space heater to keep warm.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames quickly, but suspect that the space heater may have been that cause.
Fortunately there were no injuries and the couple was able to get out safely.
However, the building was destroyed by the fire.
The KZTV10.COM app is available now on the App Store™ and Android App Store
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - The suspected Austin bomber is dead after terrorizing Texas' capital city for three weeks.
Christi Costilla went to Ace Finance and Tax Services about a month and a half ago. She says she gave Rudy Valent about 300 bucks to do her taxes. But she became suspicious when the refund she was expecting didn't come.
Two people brutally murdered, their bodies were found during a fire. Cops now need your help to find the persons responsible. It's the Crime of the Week.