Quantcast

CCFD: Overheated dryer plug believed to be cause of overnight fi - KZTV10.com | Continuous News Coverage | Corpus Christi

CCFD: Overheated dryer plug believed to be cause of overnight fire

Posted: Updated:
CORPUS CHRISTI -

An overnight fire at two southiside town homes has forced residents to find another place to stay. 

It happened late Monday night on the 4000 block of Killarmet. 

Fire investigators believe that fire started from an overheated dryer plug. 

Firefighters struggled a bit to get the fire under control because it was burning in a space between the two town homes. 

By the time firefighters were able to get the fire under control, heavy smoke damage was done to both town homes. 

The residents of both town homes will have to find another place to stay, but luckily no on was injured. 

The KZTV10.COM application is available now on the App Store™ and Android App Store !

KZTV Available on the App Store

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.

WEATHER
Coastal Bend Radar
Powered by Frankly

© KZTV10.com 2017, KZTV10.com
A SagamoreHill Broadcasting station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?