As anticipated, AEP kept their word to the Troubleshooters and cleaned up the brush on Greenwood.
We're talking about this brush that they had cut down a week ago but just left there.
John Pimenides owns the 2 businesses where the brush was left.
He called us for help getting AEP to come take it away, and called us again Wednesday morning to say they did!
See, he was worried that a spark from a dryer in his laundromat or a discarded cigarette butt, plus the hot temperatures, could cause a fire.
Our thanks for Omar Lopez with AEP who got the problem taken care of right away because as he said "it's the right thing to do."
This is another Troubleshooters case closed!
The KZTV10.COM application is available now on the App Store™ and Android App Store !
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
© KZTV10.com 2017, KZTV10.com
A SagamoreHill Broadcasting station
All rights reserved