Quantcast

Teen girl dies in bathtub electrocution - KZTV10.com | Continuous News Coverage | Corpus Christi

Teen girl dies in bathtub electrocution

Posted: Updated:
NEW MEXICO -

An unfortunate accident has claimed the life of a Lubbock teenage girl.  

Madison Coe died on Sunday while she was in a bathtub at her father's home in New Mexico.

According to Coe's family, the teen was electrocuted when she grabbed her phone while it was plugged into a charger in a bathroom outlet. 

"This is such a tragedy that doesn't need to happen to anyone else. And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cell phone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging," said Donna O'Guinn, Madison's grandmother. 

Madison Coe was just 14-years-old. 

The KZTV10.COM application is available now on the App Store™ and Android App Store !

KZTV Available on the App Store

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.

WEATHER
Coastal Bend Radar
Powered by Frankly

© KZTV10.com 2017, KZTV10.com
A SagamoreHill Broadcasting station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?